- 1 How can I go to Kolkata from Mumbai?
- 2 How can I go to Kolkata from Mumbai by train?
- 3 Is train available for Mumbai?
- 4 How can I go Mumbai to Chennai?
- 5 How can I go from Mumbai to Kolkata during lockdown?
- 6 Which train is running in lockdown from Mumbai to Howrah?
- 7 What is 2S train?
- 8 What is the cost of Mumbai train ticket?
- 9 How can I check train status?
- 10 How many trains are running in Mumbai?
How can I go to Kolkata from Mumbai?
Book Kolkata to Mumbai Train Tickets Some of the trains that operate between Kolkata and Mumbai include: JNANESWARISUPDLX, HWH MUMBAI MAIL. The first train on this route is GITANJALI EXP and leaves Kolkata at 13:40 am, and the last train from Kolkata to Mumbai is JNANESWARISUPDLX and leaves Kolkata at 22:50 pm.
How can I go to Kolkata from Mumbai by train?
Other Mumbai to Kolkata Trains
- CSMT HWH DURONTO #12261. Departs on:SMTWTFS.
- PUNE SRC HUMSAFR #20821. Departs on:SMTWTFS.
- GITANJALI EXP #12859. Departs on:SMTWTFS.
- JNANESWARI DELX #12101. Departs on:SMTWTFS.
- CSMT HOWRAH EXP #12869. Departs on:SMTWTFS.
- HOWRAH MAIL #12809.
- KARMABHOOMI EXP #22511.
- SAMARSATA EXP #12151.
Is train available for Mumbai?
Traveling to Mumbai is easy thanks to the railway connectivity. Some of the popular trains traveling to Mumbai are Punjab Mail(12137) to Firozpur Cant operating 7 times a week, Krmi Ac Premium(02003) to Goa operating 7 times a week, and Sewagram Exp(12139) to Balharshah operating 7 times a week.
How can I go Mumbai to Chennai?
The recommended way to reach from Mumbai to Chennai is flight to Chennai International Airport and takes 1h 55m. Flights from Go Air, Spicejet, Vistara etc. Buses from National Travel., SRS Travels, National Travels(nts) etc. Cabs from Wiwigo, Ryde etc.
How can I go from Mumbai to Kolkata during lockdown?
Train, train to Pune, fly • 8h 15m
- Take the train from Dadar to Kalyan Jn.
- Take the train from Kalyan Jn to Pune Jn.
- Fly from Pune (PNQ) to Kolkata (CCU) PNQ – CCU.
Which train is running in lockdown from Mumbai to Howrah?
Mumbai to Kolkata Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (via Gaya) (12322) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at 21:30 and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at 12:00.
What is 2S train?
Second seater: 2S Second Seating, lowest class where the seats are in form of benches may or may not be with cushion. CC means AC chair car, usually preffered for short distances & is commonly found in Shatabdi trains.
What is the cost of Mumbai train ticket?
Fare for trains from Bengaluru to Mumbai is Rs 305 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1140 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 3420 in First AC (1A), Rs 1945 in Second AC (2A), Rs 505 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 290 in None (GN) and Rs 1355 in Third AC (3A) in general quota.
How can I check train status?
A: 139 is the train enquiry number for the Indian Railways. To check it on a browser, follow these steps:
- Enter IRCTC Train Number or Train Name.
- Click on Search for your Train Status.
- You will now see your train’s live location.
How many trains are running in Mumbai?
Spread over 390 kilometres (240 mi), the suburban railway operates 2,342 train services and carries more than 7.5 million commuters daily. By annual ridership (2.64 billion), the Mumbai Suburban Railway is one of the busiest commuter rail systems in the world.