- 1 How do you find the longitude and latitude of Calcutta India?
- 2 What is the longitude of the antipode of Kolkata?
- 3 What are Mumbai coordinates?
- 4 What is the longitude and latitude of India?
- 5 What is famous food in West Bengal?
- 6 What is the total area of West Bengal?
- 7 What is the altitude of Kolkata?
- 8 What is the antipode of India?
- 9 What is antipode of 0 degree longitude?
- 10 How do you read latitude and longitude?
- 11 How do you find latitude and longitude?
- 12 What is the longitude and latitude of Sydney?
How do you find the longitude and latitude of Calcutta India?
Kolkata is a city in West Bengal, India at latitude 22°33′36.00″ North, longitude 88°25′12.00″ East.
What is the longitude of the antipode of Kolkata?
1. The antipodal point of Kolkata: It is known that the longitudinal difference between a pair of antipodal points are always 180°. So, if longitude of Kolkata is 88°30′ E, its antipode will be located at (180 °- 88°30′) = 91°30′ W. The latitude of the antipode will also be located in the opposite hemisphere.
What are Mumbai coordinates?
Satellite Map of Mumbai, Maharashtra, India Mumbai, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 19° 4′ 33.9240” N and 72° 52′ 38.7336” E.
What is the longitude and latitude of India?
India is a vast country. Lying entirely in the Northern hemisphere (Figure 1.1) the main land extends between latitudes 8°4’N and 37°6’N and longitudes 68°7’E and 97°25’E.
What is famous food in West Bengal?
Top 10 dishes every foodie must eat in West Bengal
- Luchi-Alur Dom. Luchi alur dom is the preferred Bengali combination for a lazy Sunday brunch.
- Keemar Doi Bora.
- Kathi Rolls.
- Jhal Muri.
- Daab Chingri.
- Bhetki Macher Paturi.
- Kosha Mangsho.
What is the total area of West Bengal?
Although in area West Bengal ranks as one of the smaller states of India, it is one of the largest in population. The capital is Kolkata (Calcutta). Area 34,267 square miles (88,752 square km).
What is the altitude of Kolkata?
Take the longitude of the place for which you want to find the antipode and subtract the longitude from 180. Antipodes are always 180° of longitude away. Memphis is located at approximately 90° West longitude, so we take 180-90=90.
What is the antipode of India?
Answer: Easter Island is the only Antipodal region in India. Antipodal means where two surfaces of the Earth are connected by one line.
What is antipode of 0 degree longitude?
By definition, the North Pole and the South Pole are antipodes. Null Island, 0°N 0°E, at the intersection of the prime meridian and the equator, has its antipodes at 0°N 180°E, at the intersection of the antimeridian and the equator.
How do you read latitude and longitude?
When outlining the coordinates of a location, the line of latitude is always given first followed by the line of longitude. Therefore, the coordinates of this location will be: 10°N latitude, 70°W longitude. The line of latitude is read as 41 degrees (41°), 24 minutes (24′), 12.2 seconds (12.2”) north.
How do you find latitude and longitude?
You can search for a place using its latitude and longitude GPS coordinates. Get the coordinates of a place
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Maps app.
- Touch and hold an area of the map that isn’t labeled. You’ll see a red pin appear.
- You’ll see the coordinates in the search box at the top.
What is the longitude and latitude of Sydney?
33.8688° S, 151.2093° E