- 1 Which cities have direct flights to Kolkata?
- 2 Which is the main airport of Kolkata?
- 3 Which is nearest airport to Kolkata?
- 4 When international flights from Kolkata will start?
- 5 What is the longest flight from Kolkata?
- 6 What are the international flights from Kolkata?
- 7 Is the name given to the international airport at Kolkata?
- 8 Is there ATM inside Kolkata Airport?
- 9 Can we stay overnight at Kolkata Airport?
Which cities have direct flights to Kolkata?
Below you can find a list of all cities and countries that have direct flights to Kolkata, ordered by popularity.
- New Delhi (DEL)
- Bengaluru (BLR)
- Mumbai (BOM)
- Guwahati (GAU)
- Hyderabad (HYD)
- Chennai (MAA) 246 flights this month.
- Agartala (IXA) 234 flights this month.
- Bagdogra (IXB) 168 flights this month.
Which is the main airport of Kolkata?
Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose (Kolkata) International Airport is a civil airport located in West Bengal, India, about 17km from the centre of Kolkata (formerly Calcutta), named in the honour of the Bengali Indian patriot Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose.
Which is nearest airport to Kolkata?
What is the nearest airport to Kolkata? The nearest airport to Kolkata is Kolkata (CCU) Airport which is 12.3 km away. Other nearby airports include Jessore (JSR) (106.7 km).
When international flights from Kolkata will start?
International Flights Latest News Today 13 June 2021: IndiGo CEO Ronojoy Dutta said the airline can launch international flights from major airports such as Delhi, Bombay, Chennai, Bangalore and Kolkata.
What is the longest flight from Kolkata?
All scheduled direct (non-stop) flights from Calcutta (CCU) The longest flight is between Calcutta (CCU) and Doha (DOH) and takes around 6 hours and 0 minutes.
What are the international flights from Kolkata?
International flights from Kolkata ( 16 flights found )
- CCU → DAC Kolkata to Dhaka. AI230 Air India.
- CCU → BKK Kolkata to Bangkok. FD121 Thai Airasia.
- CCU → PBH Kolkata to Paro.
- CCU → CGP Kolkata to Chittagong.
- CCU → AUH Kolkata to Abu Dhabi.
- CCU → KMG Kolkata to Kunming.
- CCU → HKG Kolkata to Hong Kong.
- CCU → DOH Kolkata to Doha.
Is the name given to the international airport at Kolkata?
Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International (NSCBI) Airport is an international airport located in Kolkata, West Bengal, India.
Is there ATM inside Kolkata Airport?
Kolkata Airport Tips & Facts There are ATMs in the departures and arrival areas. Luggage can be left for up to 30 days at the airport’s luggage storage facility, which is open 24 hours.
Can we stay overnight at Kolkata Airport?
Passengers can arrive at any time and can avail the facility of Retiring Rooms & Dormitories at Kolkata Airport. Rooms & Dormitories are allotted to Air Transit Passengers, with a transit period of maximum 24hrs., on ‘first come first serve basis’ and the same cannot be booked in advance.