- 1 What are the nearest coordinates for Calcutta India?
- 2 How do you find the longitude and latitude of Calcutta India?
- 3 What is the longitude of the antipode of Kolkata?
- 4 Where is 60 degrees N and 30 degrees E?
- 5 What country is 20 S 140 E?
- 6 What city has the coordinates 0 78w?
- 7 What is the longitude and latitude of India?
- 8 How do you find latitude and longitude?
- 9 What is famous food in West Bengal?
- 10 What is the total area of West Bengal?
- 11 What is latitude of West Bengal?
- 12 What is the antipode of India?
- 13 What is antipode of 0 degree longitude?
What are the nearest coordinates for Calcutta India?
Kolkata, West Bengal, India, lies at 22 degrees, 34 minutes north, 88 degrees 22 minutes east. Calcutta is located at latitude 22.56263 and longitude 88.36304.
How do you find the longitude and latitude of Calcutta India?
Kolkata is a city in West Bengal, India at latitude 22°33′36.00″ North, longitude 88°25′12.00″ East.
What is the longitude of the antipode of Kolkata?
1. The antipodal point of Kolkata: It is known that the longitudinal difference between a pair of antipodal points are always 180°. So, if longitude of Kolkata is 88°30′ E, its antipode will be located at (180 °- 88°30′) = 91°30′ W. The latitude of the antipode will also be located in the opposite hemisphere.
Where is 60 degrees N and 30 degrees E?
60 degrees North Latitude, 30 degrees East longitude (60N 30E) ( Saint Petersburg ) The entire city of Saint Petersburg is understood to be within the 30/60 GPS quadrants, but here is the exact location!
What country is 20 S 140 E?
What continent is at coordinates 20 degrees South and 140 degrees East? The continent as well as the flag state of Australia is located at the co-ordinates that were stated by the OP in the question.
What city has the coordinates 0 78w?
town of Ibarra, and 37 miles east-northeast of the center of the capital at Quito.
What is the longitude and latitude of India?
India is a vast country. Lying entirely in the Northern hemisphere (Figure 1.1) the main land extends between latitudes 8°4’N and 37°6’N and longitudes 68°7’E and 97°25’E.
How do you find latitude and longitude?
You can search for a place using its latitude and longitude GPS coordinates. Get the coordinates of a place
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Maps app.
- Touch and hold an area of the map that isn’t labeled. You’ll see a red pin appear.
- You’ll see the coordinates in the search box at the top.
What is famous food in West Bengal?
Top 10 dishes every foodie must eat in West Bengal
- Luchi-Alur Dom. Luchi alur dom is the preferred Bengali combination for a lazy Sunday brunch.
- Keemar Doi Bora.
- Kathi Rolls.
- Jhal Muri.
- Daab Chingri.
- Bhetki Macher Paturi.
- Kosha Mangsho.
What is the total area of West Bengal?
Although in area West Bengal ranks as one of the smaller states of India, it is one of the largest in population. The capital is Kolkata (Calcutta). Area 34,267 square miles (88,752 square km).
What is latitude of West Bengal?
Take the longitude of the place for which you want to find the antipode and subtract the longitude from 180. Antipodes are always 180° of longitude away. Memphis is located at approximately 90° West longitude, so we take 180-90=90.
What is the antipode of India?
Answer: Easter Island is the only Antipodal region in India. Antipodal means where two surfaces of the Earth are connected by one line.
What is antipode of 0 degree longitude?
By definition, the North Pole and the South Pole are antipodes. Null Island, 0°N 0°E, at the intersection of the prime meridian and the equator, has its antipodes at 0°N 180°E, at the intersection of the antimeridian and the equator.