- 1 How do you find the longitude and latitude of Calcutta India?
- 2 What is the longitudinal position of Kolkata?
- 3 What is the longitude of the antipode of Kolkata?
- 4 What are Mumbai coordinates?
- 5 What city has the coordinates 0 78w?
- 6 What is famous food in West Bengal?
- 7 What is India’s longitude and latitude?
- 8 How do you calculate antipodal?
- 9 What is the antipode of India?
- 10 What is antipode of 0 degree longitude?
- 11 How do you read latitude and longitude?
- 12 How do I find my latitude and longitude coordinates?
- 13 What is the longitude and latitude of Sydney?
How do you find the longitude and latitude of Calcutta India?
Kolkata is a city in West Bengal, India at latitude 22°33′36.00″ North, longitude 88°25′12.00″ East.
What is the longitudinal position of Kolkata?
The latitude of Kolkata, West Bengal, India is 22.572645, and the longitude is 88.363892. Kolkata, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 34′ 21.5220” N and 88° 21′ 50.0112” E.
What is the longitude of the antipode of Kolkata?
1. The antipodal point of Kolkata: It is known that the longitudinal difference between a pair of antipodal points are always 180°. So, if longitude of Kolkata is 88°30′ E, its antipode will be located at (180 °- 88°30′) = 91°30′ W. The latitude of the antipode will also be located in the opposite hemisphere.
What are Mumbai coordinates?
Satellite Map of Mumbai, Maharashtra, India Mumbai, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 19° 4′ 33.9240” N and 72° 52′ 38.7336” E.
What city has the coordinates 0 78w?
town of Ibarra, and 37 miles east-northeast of the center of the capital at Quito.
What is famous food in West Bengal?
Top 10 dishes every foodie must eat in West Bengal
- Luchi-Alur Dom. Luchi alur dom is the preferred Bengali combination for a lazy Sunday brunch.
- Keemar Doi Bora.
- Kathi Rolls.
- Jhal Muri.
- Daab Chingri.
- Bhetki Macher Paturi.
- Kosha Mangsho.
What is India’s longitude and latitude?
Although in area West Bengal ranks as one of the smaller states of India, it is one of the largest in population. The capital is Kolkata (Calcutta). Area 34,267 square miles (88,752 square km).
How do you calculate antipodal?
Take the longitude of the place for which you want to find the antipode and subtract the longitude from 180. Antipodes are always 180° of longitude away. Memphis is located at approximately 90° West longitude, so we take 180-90=90.
What is the antipode of India?
Answer: Easter Island is the only Antipodal region in India. Antipodal means where two surfaces of the Earth are connected by one line.
What is antipode of 0 degree longitude?
By definition, the North Pole and the South Pole are antipodes. Null Island, 0°N 0°E, at the intersection of the prime meridian and the equator, has its antipodes at 0°N 180°E, at the intersection of the antimeridian and the equator.
How do you read latitude and longitude?
When outlining the coordinates of a location, the line of latitude is always given first followed by the line of longitude. Therefore, the coordinates of this location will be: 10°N latitude, 70°W longitude. The line of latitude is read as 41 degrees (41°), 24 minutes (24′), 12.2 seconds (12.2”) north.
How do I find my latitude and longitude coordinates?
On your computer, open Google Maps. Right-click the place or area on the map. Select the latitude and longitude, this will automatically copy the coordinates.
What is the longitude and latitude of Sydney?
33.8688° S, 151.2093° E