- 1 What is the longitudinal position of Kolkata?
- 2 How do you find the longitude and latitude of Calcutta India?
- 3 What is the longitude of the antipode of Kolkata?
- 4 What is the coordinates of West Bengal?
- 5 What is famous food in West Bengal?
- 6 What is the total area of West Bengal?
- 7 What city has the coordinates 0 78w?
- 8 How do you find latitude and longitude?
- 9 What is the antipode of India?
- 10 How do you calculate antipodal?
- 11 What is antipode of 0 degree longitude?
- 12 What is the Speciality of West Bengal?
- 13 Which is City of Joy in India?
What is the longitudinal position of Kolkata?
The latitude of Kolkata, West Bengal, India is 22.572645, and the longitude is 88.363892. Kolkata, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 34′ 21.5220” N and 88° 21′ 50.0112” E.
How do you find the longitude and latitude of Calcutta India?
Kolkata is a city in West Bengal, India at latitude 22°33′36.00″ North, longitude 88°25′12.00″ East.
What is the longitude of the antipode of Kolkata?
1. The antipodal point of Kolkata: It is known that the longitudinal difference between a pair of antipodal points are always 180°. So, if longitude of Kolkata is 88°30′ E, its antipode will be located at (180 °- 88°30′) = 91°30′ W. The latitude of the antipode will also be located in the opposite hemisphere.
What is the coordinates of West Bengal?
West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info West Bengal, India is located at India country in the States place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 58′ 43.0464” N and 87° 44′ 52.0908” E. Coordinates of West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format.
What is famous food in West Bengal?
Top 10 dishes every foodie must eat in West Bengal
- Luchi-Alur Dom. Luchi alur dom is the preferred Bengali combination for a lazy Sunday brunch.
- Keemar Doi Bora.
- Kathi Rolls.
- Jhal Muri.
- Daab Chingri.
- Bhetki Macher Paturi.
- Kosha Mangsho.
What is the total area of West Bengal?
Although in area West Bengal ranks as one of the smaller states of India, it is one of the largest in population. The capital is Kolkata (Calcutta). Area 34,267 square miles (88,752 square km).
What city has the coordinates 0 78w?
town of Ibarra, and 37 miles east-northeast of the center of the capital at Quito.
How do you find latitude and longitude?
You can search for a place using its latitude and longitude GPS coordinates. Get the coordinates of a place
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Maps app.
- Touch and hold an area of the map that isn’t labeled. You’ll see a red pin appear.
- You’ll see the coordinates in the search box at the top.
What is the antipode of India?
Answer: Easter Island is the only Antipodal region in India. Antipodal means where two surfaces of the Earth are connected by one line.
How do you calculate antipodal?
Take the longitude of the place for which you want to find the antipode and subtract the longitude from 180. Antipodes are always 180° of longitude away. Memphis is located at approximately 90° West longitude, so we take 180-90=90.
What is antipode of 0 degree longitude?
By definition, the North Pole and the South Pole are antipodes. Null Island, 0°N 0°E, at the intersection of the prime meridian and the equator, has its antipodes at 0°N 180°E, at the intersection of the antimeridian and the equator.
What is the Speciality of West Bengal?
West Bengal is the only Indian state which has The Himalayas, The Duars Forests, the vast beaches of The Bay of Bengal, and innumerable rivers. This is called “Accident of Geography”. Kolkata was the capital of British India from 1756 to 1911, because of which you find British monuments in every part of the city.
Which is City of Joy in India?
CITY OF JOY! Kolkata, A City of Joy! Kolkata is the capital of the Indian state of West Bengal.