- 1 What time does Verizon support open?
- 2 Can you go inside Verizon?
- 3 How do I make an appointment with Verizon?
- 4 What are the hours for Verizon live chat?
- 5 How can I go straight to customer service?
- 6 How long till Verizon shuts off phone?
- 7 Does Verizon have a grace period for payments?
- 8 Is Verizon doing anything for healthcare workers?
- 9 Are all Verizon devices unlocked?
- 10 How do you check if a Verizon tower is down?
- 11 Is it cheaper to buy a Verizon phone online or instore?
- 12 What is difference between Verizon and Verizon authorized retailer?
- 13 Is Verizon live chat 24 hours?
- 14 Does Verizon have 24 hour support?
- 15 How can I talk to a real person at Verizon?
What time does Verizon support open?
Verizon customer service hours are Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. ET. Verizon technical support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Can you go inside Verizon?
Our stores are open and ready to serve you. You can also order online at Verizon.com, through the My Verizon App, or with one of our phone representatives for curbside or in-store pickup. Before visiting a store: Non-vaccinated customers and employees are required to use a mask when visiting our stores.
How do I make an appointment with Verizon?
Make your in-store appointments with My Verizon
- Use the Store Locator on verizon.com to find a store local to your area.
- Use the My Verizon Mobile app and tap the Workshops & Appointments button at the bottom of the home screen.
What are the hours for Verizon live chat?
Chat with Us We are here to help. Get answers quick with Verizon chat. Chat with Agent from 7:00am – 9:30pm EST, Sun-Sat.
How can I go straight to customer service?
- Phone Customer. 1-877-430-CELL (2355)
- SIM Customers. 1-877-430-CELL (2355)
- Home Phone Customers. 1-877-430-CELL (2355)
- Mobile Hotspot Customers. 1-877-430-CELL (2355)
How long till Verizon shuts off phone?
If your account has otherwise been in good standing, Verizon may wait up to 60 days from the missed payment before disrupting your cell service. However, if you’ve missed a payment before, your service may be shut off the same week as your missed payment.
Does Verizon have a grace period for payments?
A late payment fee can be charged to your account as early as the day after the original bill’s due date. Late fee charges are charged at the rate of 1.5% of the balance that wasn’t paid by the due date or $5 (whichever is greater) or as permitted by law.
Is Verizon doing anything for healthcare workers?
Since the start of the COVID-19 crisis, Verizon has committed $45 million in contributions and donations to nonprofits directed at serving students, healthcare workers, first responders, and small businesses.
Are all Verizon devices unlocked?
Most Verizon 4G LTE phones are on postpay plans, and those phones come unlocked by default. But if your phone is from a Verizon prepaid plan or an iPhone 3G World Device, you’ll need to unlock your new phone.
How do you check if a Verizon tower is down?
To confirm there’s an outage, visit the Device Overview page or contact Chat in the My Verizon website or app. If an outage is impacting you that Verizon is aware of, a Network Notification alert message is displayed.
Is it cheaper to buy a Verizon phone online or instore?
From tomorrow, in-store and phone order activation fees increase to $40, while online order fees are being reduced to $20. Verizon is making it both cheaper and more expensive to buy a new phone with the carrier.
The major difference between Verizon corporate stores and Verizon authorized retailers is that the corporate store is owned by Verizon, whereas the retail store is only authorized by the Verizon Wireless Company.
Is Verizon live chat 24 hours?
Connect with Us We are here to assist you 24 /7.
Does Verizon have 24 hour support?
Yes. Verizon Premium Technical Support is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Call anytime you need technical assistance, even in the middle of the night or on a holiday. We’re always here, waiting to help you.
How can I talk to a real person at Verizon?
Our COVID response
- Our COVID response.
- Mobile Response. For your wireless service and devices. Home Response. For your internet, TV and phone service.
- Additional phone numbers.
- Mobile. Customer Service – Prepaid. 1.888.294.6804. Mon-Sat: 8am-7pm.
- Mailing addresses.
- Payment Address. Find a Payment Address. ❯ Payment Address.