- 1 How can I go to Kolkata from Mumbai?
- 2 Is train available from Mumbai to Kolkata?
- 3 How far is Calcutta from Mumbai?
- 4 Is train available for Mumbai?
- 5 Is train running from Howrah to Mumbai?
- 6 How can I go to Darjeeling from Kolkata by train?
- 7 How can I go from Mumbai to Kolkata during lockdown?
- 8 Which train is running in lockdown from Mumbai to Howrah?
- 9 Where should I stay in Jaipur?
- 10 Which is the best month to visit Jaipur?
How can I go to Kolkata from Mumbai?
Book Kolkata to Mumbai Train Tickets Some of the trains that operate between Kolkata and Mumbai include: JNANESWARISUPDLX, HWH MUMBAI MAIL. The first train on this route is GITANJALI EXP and leaves Kolkata at 13:40 am, and the last train from Kolkata to Mumbai is JNANESWARISUPDLX and leaves Kolkata at 22:50 pm.
Is train available from Mumbai to Kolkata?
There are 7 weekly trains and 3 daily trains that run from Mumbai to Kolkata, covering the shortest distance of about 1651 km by JNANESWARI DELX(12101). Note: The number of daily trains indicates particular trains that run everyday from Mumbai to Kolkata.
How far is Calcutta from Mumbai?
The Distance between Mumbai to Kolkata by road is 1977KM. The aerial distance from Mumbai to Kolkata is 1655KM.
Is train available for Mumbai?
Traveling to Mumbai is easy thanks to the railway connectivity. Some of the popular trains traveling to Mumbai are Punjab Mail(12137) to Firozpur Cant operating 7 times a week, Krmi Ac Premium(02003) to Goa operating 7 times a week, and Sewagram Exp(12139) to Balharshah operating 7 times a week.
Is train running from Howrah to Mumbai?
Although, there are quite a number of trains traveling from different stations in Kolkata to different stations in Mumbai, there are no trains in particular that run from Howrah Junction to Mumbai Central station.
How can I go to Darjeeling from Kolkata by train?
There is no direct transport mode connectivity between Kolkata and Darjeeling. The cheapest way to reach from Kolkata to Darjeeling is train to Patna Jn, then bus to Siliguri, then cab to Darjeeling and takes 27h 19m.
How can I go from Mumbai to Kolkata during lockdown?
Train, train to Pune, fly • 8h 15m
- Take the train from Dadar to Kalyan Jn.
- Take the train from Kalyan Jn to Pune Jn.
- Fly from Pune (PNQ) to Kolkata (CCU) PNQ – CCU.
Which train is running in lockdown from Mumbai to Howrah?
Mumbai to Kolkata Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (via Gaya) (12322) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at 21:30 and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at 12:00.
Where should I stay in Jaipur?
The 6 Best Neighborhoods in Jaipur for Tourists
- In and near the Old City. Designed and built in the 18th century, there are surprisingly few places to stay within the walls of the Old City.
- Sansarchandra Road and Station Road.
- Bani Park.
- Near the Airport.
- Amber (Amer) Fort and Man Sagar Lake.
Which is the best month to visit Jaipur?
Jaipur has a warm climate but October to March can be described as the best time to visit the pink city.