- 1 What did Mother Teresa mean by find your own Calcutta?
- 2 What did Mother Teresa say about service?
- 3 WHO SAID find your own Calcutta?
- 4 What is the deeper meaning of the quote of St Teresa of Calcutta?
- 5 How can I be like Mother Teresa?
- 6 What does Mother Teresa say about happiness?
- 7 What does Mother Teresa say about kindness?
- 8 What does Mother Teresa say about the poor?
- 9 What can we learn from St Teresa of Avila?
- 10 What did Mother Teresa say about life?
- 11 What is Mother Teresa’s life?
What did Mother Teresa mean by find your own Calcutta?
It truly was a life-changing experience. But Mother Teresa didn’t mean for us to help the poor just in the slums of Calcutta. “Find your own Calcutta. Find the sick, the suffering, and the lonely, right where you are — in your own homes and in your own families, in your workplaces and in your schools.
What did Mother Teresa say about service?
Mother Teresa Quotes About Service “ If you can’t feed a hundred people, then feed just one. ” 3. “Many people mistake our work for our vocation. Our vocation is the love of Jesus.”
WHO SAID find your own Calcutta?
Mother Teresa Quote: Stay where you are. Find your own Calcutta. More.
What is the deeper meaning of the quote of St Teresa of Calcutta?
At a time when those suffering from leprosy were left to die in India, Mother Teresa showed them immense compassion and unconditional love, so on her 106th birth anniversary, it’s Blessed Teresa of Calcutta we look up to, for a deeper understanding of love. “There are no great things, only small things with great love.
How can I be like Mother Teresa?
Here are 5 ways to live a full and fulfilling life like Mother Teresa.
- Be an advocate for those without a voice. Mother Teresa’s message was simple: “The poor must know that we love them.” She touched lepers and took care of those with AIDS.
- Be determined, but don’t be afraid to ask for help.
- Live humbly.
What does Mother Teresa say about happiness?
Mother Teresa left happiness to find joy. The difference between happiness and joy is that happiness avoids suffering and joy endures suffering in hope.
What does Mother Teresa say about kindness?
“Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God’s kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile. ”
What does Mother Teresa say about the poor?
Mother Teresa She once said, “ The work is only a means to put our love for Christ into action… to work for the poorest of the poor.
What can we learn from St Teresa of Avila?
With a heart inflamed with love, St. Teresa of Avila taught people one of the most powerful lessons – to look for God within themselves; To pray with their own words and to seek to hear God’s voice – not Outside themselves, but in their own Interior, which she called, the “Interior Castle.”
What did Mother Teresa say about life?
Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love. If you are humble nothing will touch you, neither praise nor disgrace, because you know what you are. Do not wait for leaders; do it alone, person to person. We do not need guns and bombs to bring peace, we need love and compassion.
What is Mother Teresa’s life?
Life is an adventure, dare it. Life is luck, make it. Life is too precious, do not destroy it. Life is Life, fight for it!.”