- 1 Which subject is best for foreign language?
- 2 Which foreign languages are taught in Indian schools?
- 3 What subjects are languages?
- 4 What is the hardest language to learn?
- 5 What is the most taught language?
- 6 Which is harder French or German?
- 7 Which foreign language is in high demand?
- 8 Which foreign language is best for career?
- 9 Which is toughest language in India?
- 10 Which language is queen of world?
- 11 What is the most beautiful language in India?
- 12 What jobs can you get from languages?
- 13 What should I study if I like languages?
- 14 What is the first language in CBSE?
Which subject is best for foreign language?
The best foreign language to learn in 2019
- 3. Japanese.
- Russian. The Russian economy continues to grow each year and knowing Russian will provide you with an advantage in business and global affairs.
Which foreign languages are taught in Indian schools?
Top 10 Foreign Languages to Learn in India
- French (Français) French is the most popular foreign language to learn in India.
- German (Deutsch)
- Spanish (Español)
- 4. Japanese (日本語 / Nihongo)
- Mandarin Chinese (普通话 / Pǔtōnghuà)
- Russian ( / Rússkiy)
- Portuguese (Português)
- Italian (Italiano)
What subjects are languages?
This area covers degrees in individual modern languages (often including the history, literature, culture, and politics ), translation and interpreting, and linguistics (the science behind language and communication).
What is the hardest language to learn?
The Hardest Languages To Learn For English Speakers
- Mandarin Chinese. Interestingly, the hardest language to learn is also the most widely spoken native language in the world.
What is the most taught language?
All things considered, it’s not entirely surprising to find out that the most studied language in the world is English, followed by:
Which is harder French or German?
French is easier. And German is only slightly harder. French is considered a Category 1 Language (easiest) and German is the only Category 2 language. Technically its almost as easy as french, but because of its unique grammar and gender set up, its bumped up to being the only level 2 Difficulty.
Which foreign language is in high demand?
English is the highest in demand (but European languages are the most profitable) As the modern lingua franca, it perhaps comes as no surprise that fluent English speakers are in the highest demand.
Which foreign language is best for career?
– Here are the top 10 best languages for your career:
- Mandarin Chinese.
Which is toughest language in India?
Google admits Malayalam(official language of Kerala State) to be the toughest language in India. It is both difficult to learn and speak as compared to any other language in India.
Which language is queen of world?
Kannada is the language that is regarded as the Queen Of All Languages In The World. Kannada is the Language Spoken in Karnataka, India. It is the mother of many languages.
What is the most beautiful language in India?
India is famous for its linguistic diversity, and one of the most beautiful languages spoken on the Indian Subcontinent is certainly Bengali. It has a gorgeous writing system to begin with, and a flowing sound that one of the world’s greatest poets, Rabindranath Tagore, used to create his art.
What jobs can you get from languages?
Careers Using Languages
- Translation and interpreting.
- Management consultancy and business services.
- Government, charity and international development.
- National intelligence and security.
What should I study if I like languages?
The Best College Majors For Language Enthusiasts
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
- Linguistic Anthropology.
- Language Studies.
- International Studies.
What is the first language in CBSE?
“The first language is English and the CBSE insists that we teach Hindi as the second language; the State government says we should teach Kannada as the first or second language.